Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

This bad?

Great. It's only been 5 days and I'm already experiencing such. Come on, it's not like she'll be gone forever, right? It'll be for just another week and a half, you can manage that. You'll get to see her again. And come on, you should really be preparing now, big day coming up soon.

But I just can't help but miss her.

April 12, 13:20H. The time of her scheduled flight back home. I must say that she's really excited to go back home to her family. And well, I'm pretty excited for her too. But I just can't help feeling a tad bit depressed that I wouldn't be seeing her for a few weeks, and maybe only get to talk to her for limited times since she's going to probably want to spend time with her family.

And right now, I'm feeling just kinda sad. Alone. Sure, I get to talk to her every now and then, but when I don't it feels pretty weird, like I should really be doing something that I'm not. I guess you could say that it's already part of my daily activities, to talk to her for extended periods of time, and to a certain extent, see her around at least once a day.

So yeah. Now I'm just leaving random messages every now and then, hoping she'd be able to talk.

Great, now I'm ranting, nyahaha. Rant post shall be deleted soon :P

Whee~

"Screw destiny."

No comments:

Post a Comment