Huzzah! I actually have the decency and the motivation to start to write again. I find that amazing. Also in time for Cheer Up Emo Kid's first update in months. Well, at least he had some reason. I don't. Woe is me from whoever's reading this.
Anyway, like I said, that was one sem of complete and total silence from me. If you must know, I am currently taking up BS Chemical Engineering in the University of the Philippines - Diliman. Hooray for me.
Why UPD? Cause people (or person) is there.
Why Chem Eng'g? Cause I like computers and electronics.
Why didn't that make any sense? Because potatoes.
And because I didn't update for a semester, hello catching up posts.
Part 1 - A New Beginning
Holy shit, that actually sounded cool.
I just so recently graduated high school, and with that, hello college.
Taking up Chemical Engineering, we, of course, have to take up Chemistry as subjects and majors. And being in Engineering, Math can't be avoided as well. We had those two during this semester. Add in a couple of elective subjects, BOOM. Hello schedule.
Legend (of Korra):
PE BW-T : Tenpin Bowling
Comm Eng 3 - Communications English 3
Bio(logy)
Chem(istry)
Philo(sophy)
It's not that shabby of a schedule. It's actually the dream sched for the incoming freshmen. And I apparently was one of the lucky ones who got it. And this will eventually bite me in the end (See: the end of this post).
My first class ever just so happened to be PE. Tenpin Bowling to be exact. Why this PE? Just cause. And just my luck, I was classmates with her. By her I mean my girlfriend. (Yeah, just said it. Got a problem with that, punk? You feeling lucky, ducky?) So whee for me. Anyway, our coach was all like,
"All of you sit in this damn bench, those not sitting down, you can kiss this class goodbye."
Well not really those exact words, but it was pretty close. So that was that. We had to fix this index card mandatory thing, and with that, my Monday is over. Well not really, we got some cake after that at Chocolate Kiss (What's that? Only the best restaurants for cake in UP) and that started our, uhm, goal? To try every cake they have to offer before the sem ends. So yeah, I'm gonna get fat. But it was a fun day.
Next few days were actually kind of interesting. I got to meet new people, I got to keep n touch with some others. The class was actually pretty silent in the start. But not for long.
As I've said, I got to keep in touch with my other friends from high school, mostly because I'm in the same class/block as them. And it just so happens that the combination of me and my friends aren't exactly the most quiet ones. And apparently, the biggest guy in class (no, not muscular, not in height, but you know what I mean) was also part of the gang. With this, it just can't be helped that the Universal Law of Gravitation took into effect. You know, the whole F = (Gm1m2)/d^2 thing. The distances between us and the other people weren't that big and it just so happens there are other groups forming as well, and before you know it, the intrastructural forces of attraction is big enough to close that distance off. And soon enough, we were united as a block.
And with that, I close this chapter.
Oh yeah. One down. X more to go, haha. By X, I mean:
l = [Start_Of_Sem, New_Friends_,_Org_Blues, _Comm3_Sucks_Balls, The_Always_Cumpolsory_Love_Life_Update, End_Of_Sem, Sem_Break_So_Far]
X = len(l) - 1
Yey! Hopefully, I finish this before class starts again, or this will be collecting dust in the internet, aww.
And with that, I bid you all a bye-bye~
"What did O say to Q?"
"Wear some underwear, damn it"

No comments:
Post a Comment