1) Ring
It's been given to me by my girlfriend last Christmas and I've worn it everyday since then. I'm not really a big fan of accessories, though I have a few that I keep. And this is one of those. Even if it will eventually get replaced, I'll be keeping it for the rest of my life.2) Necklace
Originally bought at one of those cheap, bargain stalls lurking around in malls, somehow, that necklace have made it's own share of memories. I think it might have a curse on it or something. I used to wear it all the time, until she asked to borrow it. I gave it to her instead, and she wore it ever since. But after a few months, something happened (revisit the 90+th Day posts) and she gave it back to me. Eventually, we got back together, and I gave it to her again. Then for another short while, we got separated, and she never took it from me for extended periods since then.3) Wallet
Every important thing a girl needs to survive the day is in her bag. Every piece of memorabilia from every day life, I keep in my wallet. Letters, notes, receipts, pictures, guitar picks, power cards, previous IDs, and a lot more. Every one of those you can find in my wallet. Sadly, one day, it got stolen, along with everything inside it. Now I keep a new wallet, hopefully with it, new memories as well.4) Bolster
A bolster is that long hotdog-like pillow. It is usually half as long as your body. I've had one ever since I was a kid. Somehow, I've gotten really used to it that I can't seem to sleep properly without it, or at least without anything replacing it. It may sound childish and foolish, but I might still get one when I grow up. Except when I have someone by my side to hug tight as we sleep.5) Cards
I've been introduced to them by one of my best friends back in high school. Ever since then, I grew really fond of it and started collecting them for myself. Even if I don't use it as much, it gives me the feeling of satisfaction of having them, as a collection. The ones I use though, I use a lot for playing.6) Rice
Being a Filipino, it is tradition to be eating almost every meal with rice. It grew on me, and rice has always been a really big part of my meals. Most of the time, I look for rice when I eat. For me, a meal is just not the same without it.7) Chocolate
I love chocolate, a whole lot. So much that I've written a post about it.8) Cellphone
It is my main communicating device when I'm out. Plus, it gives me some sort of entertainment. Well, actually, there is only one person I'm constantly talking to on my phone, but still.9) Internet
I've been online a lot. It gives me connection with my friends, gets me to play games, listen to music, watch random videos, and gives me access to information. Basically, it gives me convenience like the world is in the palm of my hand.10) Rootbeer
The world's best drink. It is the only soft drink that I'd drink anytime, as much as there is. And it is just so amazing.11) Music
I've been raised by parents who love to listen to music. I grew up to radio playing music. I complete my day by listening to music as much as I can. I really cannot imagine a world without music.12) Fear
It gives me the thrill of living. Without it, might as well not live. It gives life that "oomfph" it needs.13) Courage
It gets me through each day. It helps me get over things, and stuff.14) Honesty
Without it, I'd pretty much be a sitting duck, clueless as what to really do, where to really go. It gives life direction and gives the meaning to each word uttered.15) Science
The driving force that makes the world go around, literally. It gives meaning to almost everything around us.16) Art
It gives life color. It sprinkles some magic into life. It makes you just want to live through every moment. It makes the world such a beautiful place to live in.17) Philosophy
It is the reason why people think. It is the reason why science exists. And some other awesome stuff.18) Pain
It makes me feel alive. It is one of those feelings that I constantly keep on looking for. It has this certain something that I keep coming back for.19) Love
It makes the world go round, it is blind, and a lot of other things. But it is one of those things that a person needs to get through. Without it, life is simply meaningless, but it is impossible to live a life without love.20) God
Literally and figuratively. Everything exists because of Him, and everything exists for Him. I need not say more.
No comments:
Post a Comment