Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hour 4

Describe Your Best Friends

Well, currently, I have 4 best friends, in the actual definition of best friends, not including really close friends.

Let's start with the only guy. I've been with him since the start of high school. We used to do everything together. I've never had a year without being classmates with him. Since we weren't classmates in 3rd and 4th year, I was with him on my electives. He was the first high school classmate who have ever spent the night on my house, the only one, actually. And for the four years in high school, we rarely loose touch with each other.

Now, in college, we have gone our separate ways, but not too separate. We may not have had any bond whatsoever recently, mostly because we both have our someones to keep us company, but he will forever be my first high school best friend. And I hope to keep this friend for as much as I can.

Then, we have my friend from a different campus of my college. I've known her since first year, and then, I had a crush on her. For quite some time, for that matter. But it wasn't meant to be, so we remained friends. And somehow, we became really, really close.

She's usually my go-to person for the most troubling troubles I have, mostly when i cannot confide with my girlfriend, mostly due to her being one of the concerns. She was the first friend I ever cried to about my problems. And she will always be here whenever I need her, even if she's some kilometers away. She's like my older little sister, one that I can never get rid of no matter how annoying she could get.

Third, this best friend is someone that I can never trace back the origins of. All I know is that we met back at 3rd year, then suddenly we became close friends, and now we're best friends. She has got to be one of the craziest, weirdest, awesomest person I have ever met. And this is just right, especially with us being best friends and all.

I wouldn't say so much anymore, mostly because she's on the "Delta-Life Moments" series, which was just posted a few days ago, so yeah. Redundancy right there.

Finally, this girl is one you've been hearing from me a lot. Technically, she really isn't supposed to be my best friend. Mostly because she has been, uhm, well, promoted, so to say. She's my girlfriend.

But other than that, she is also my bestest friend in the whole world. And I don't care about grammar because she's that awesome. Other than that, she's my confidante, eating buddy, study buddy, tutor, tutee, personal doctor, manager, and a lot, lot more. But most importantly, she's the love of my life, and  I plan for her to be that for until we both die, live and die again.

No comments:

Post a Comment