Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mee Mee Mee Mo

Another year has come and gone. And with it, memories, friends and loved ones as well.

To the people I've met, may we build relationships that will last for the years to come. May 2013 serve as thee just me force that binds us together.

To the friends I've kept, may this continue for many years after. We've shared some memories in the past, it's time to make some more.

To the close friends I've kept and gained, thank you for keeping me in check, my insanity might come off every now and then if left unattended. Thank you for always being there for me, even when I don't want you.

To the new family I've found, I'm looking forward to the next 4 years of working with you. And many more of being with you.

To the people I've hurt, I'm sorry. No further explanation is needed, nor will suffice, but just know that even if you don't forgive me, I'll still try to better the things I've done.

To the people that hurt me, you are forgiven. Wounds are meant to heal, scars are meant to fade. Let's keep that in the past and look forward to the future.

To my bestest friends, I love you guys, always remember that. We may have our ups and downs, we may have lost some connection every now and then, but always know that you could always find me when you need me. Let 2013 create much more awesome memories with you guys.

To the best friend I've made, lost, and eventually befriended again, I'm kind of glad to have you back again. I know we won't be seeing much of each other any time soon, but I wish you all the best, with everything.

To the most wonderful girl that I've spent the year with, thank you for always being there for me. Here's to 2013 for us, and many many more years to come. Hoping to spent the rest of my life with you. I love you >:)<

Happy New Year everyone! May 2013 be your year :D
God bless!
-darthblacknar

No comments:

Post a Comment