Where the hell do I start? :))
From all the four sections I've had, Ruby is still by far the best (Muon is a close second though xD). What makes me love it is not just the people, not just the chemistry of the people, but the section in itself. So many memories attached, so many obstacles hurdled together as a section, and who can complain if your newsletters always go "Ruby 2012 and Others 2012"?
Instead of paragraphing everything I like about this section, I'd just do a list :D
- At least 5 laptops open for an Armagetron/SMW/whatever game session at the front lob every morning at around 6 am, to be repeated during lunch times
- Tersa's house. Bar, Poker table, Mahjong, huge television space, game room, food.'Nuff said.
- Sir Mardan. Come on, what other teacher is going to force their students to dance a famous song whose lyrics were changed into a Math related one? "So here's a complex fraction, a freakshow. The right LCD is the solution baby.."
- Enchanted Kingdom, the other outing place.
- Ka-kornihan ni Dario Ceblano
- People who know how to play Mahjong, Pusoy Dos, Tong-its, etc. And the rest wants to learn.
- A somehow organized Poker game using pogs
- Jelor Gallego
- Micholo Medrana at Tersa's house
- Ma'am Buenafe
- "Kita mo 'tong _____ na 'to? Dati human yan eh, tinira ko" - Justin Bantos
- In-depth Pokemon analysis (sorry na, adik ako :P)
- et. al.
//So yeah, that's it I guess. And yeah, I really do suck in writing :))
No comments:
Post a Comment