I don't really know what to do at the moment..
She's going to be leaving for Dumaguete in less than a week's time, and this is happening. (Don't fret, we didn't do anything stupid or something.)
For some reason unbeknownst to us, her sister hates me. Well, more of she thinks that I'm evil, as in son-of-the-devil evil or something. And we both can't explain why. She thinks I'd end up ruining her life. I won't, right? Well, I hope I won't.
She told me countless of times that being with her will end up having to face one heck of a barricade called her sister. And I've told her countless of times that I'd stick with her no matter what. But times like this makes me think that it shouldn't be like this. But no. I made a promise and I'm planning to keep it. I don't plan on breaking it for the sake of comfort. And hey, if something needs a lot of effort and is really hard to keep up and achieve, it only means that it is worth that much more. And I'm pretty sure that she's in fact worth it.
So I guess I'll be incognito to her sister tomorrow, which would be a problem considering that I'd be called at some point during the ceremony, so yeah. I just wish she doesn't kill me at first encounter :|.
Well, yeah.. Good luck to me tomorrow. Whee...
No comments:
Post a Comment