Butterfly!!! Caterpillar!! YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've got to say, fourth year definitely made up for my third year section. And I deeply regret not making the most out of it.
Muon is definitely one hell of a section. Yes, some stratification (wow, word of the week xD) found every now and then, but we're usually bonded as one. Everyone has had their place in the section. And everyone had played a role in it at least once. And for some reason, you always get pulled back if ever you try to stay away.
Muon, like the particle, isn't exactly the most stable section. Random craziness happens every now and then, especially with the combination of Neil Cruda and Al Lopez, and many many more.
As I've said earlier, I'm regretting not being able to make the most out of this section. So many things that could've been done weren't. But there's nothing turning things back, so what's done (or not) is done. I'm just glad that for the last few months, I've been able to get closer with some of the people in Muon. And well, yeah.
Muon, thank you for making our last year in Pisay memorable. Thank you for living up to the title of a section. And thank you for being my one and only fourth year section :D
No comments:
Post a Comment