Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 3.5 - Third Year Section (revisited)

I'll be doing a 3.5 for this challenge, as to quote a famous line, "cause fuck you, that's why".

My better third year section, Sodium annex, or famously called the Na-nnex, is the "section" which I feel like is, well, my section. Most of my friends are there, my new-found friends are there, my (not-so-official) girl(space)friend is there (through transitivity [Dennis (Na) - Ronida (Na-nnex, cause, yeah :>) - Angelei (Cousin) - moi]), and well, its the group I've spent my third year with the most.

It's one of those groups that never run out of energy. And when I say never, I mean never. They're always fun to hang out with, no matter the situation. It's somewhere you can easily feel at home in. And for some reason, everything just seems to click. Everything just seems to fall into their respective places. It seems like the world was in flux.

I really don't know what to write cause this was just a spur of the moment decision to write this in the first place, *ahem*THEA*ahem*. So just a shout out to the Na-nnex people, thank you for everything. Thank you for making me feel better about the whole K thing. Thank you for making me feel comfortable. Thank you for everything we did and whatnot. Most of all, thank you for being the section I longed to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment