Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 3 - Third Year Section

Ahh, third year. Somehow, I dislike and like this year the most at the same time. But whatever the case, this year had the most roller coaster moments, so many ups, downs, twists, turns, loop-de-loops and whatnot happened this year. But sadly, I didn't get to spend it with a section I felt home in. (I'm sorry to any K who's reading this.)

The stratification in this section was quite high in the beginning. And sometimes, I find myself to constantly not belong in any of it. Yes, sometimes I hang out with a group every now and then, but it is just sometimes. I never truly found my home in the section. I do have some friends within the section, but even they have other closer friends that they'd rather hang out with. Somehow, I really think I don't belong in this section. But sometimes, I think what would Potassium be without me?

Oh yeah, right. Still Potassium. Still the same section I was in. Still the same from last year. Nothing would change, after all, what am I to Potassium anyway? I'm probably just one of those fillers for the section, just to make the count complete and correct. After all, what's a miniscule part to do with the bigger picture? Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment