Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Delta-Life Moments - Sweet Moments

A/N: Double post today cause I missed one yesterday. Anyway. Here's number 8.

Not actual sweet moments, but sweet moments. These delectable delights have turned my life around ever since I ate them. I can not imagine me living without any chocolate.



I have to admit something, I absolutely dislike white chocolate. Why? It's too sweet for chocolate. Chocolate is not supposed to be that sweet.

I tried Top Deck for one reason, and one reason only: it was basically two chocolate bars in one. Even though it had white chocolate, I just had to try it. And it was one of the chocolates that I totally and completely love. It was the only white chocolate (or at least part white chocolate) that I would ever look for.





For all my life, I have always, always loved Ferrero Rocher. It was one of those chocolate treats that would explode flavor in your mouth. And I also have always had a thing for dark choco. So it came to no surprise that I was head over heels over Ferrero Rondnoir. It was none other than Ferrero's line of dark chocolate. And it was completely heavenly. Other than that, no other word could justify this chocolate. Sadly, it has become extremely difficult to come by anymore, other than in sets.



But beyond all these chocolate, there is the one that is very close to my heart.

It wasn't like any other chocolate, it was pretty much weird in shape, had something other than fruit or nuts inside, but somehow, it tasted fantastic. And ever since then, I have used this chocolate in much more ways other than just plain old eating. I've put this on hot chocolate to make it even richer. I used this to top a brownie cake I've made once. And it's not to shabby for initiating kisses as well. Not that I would know, of course. (Read it somewhere, I think. Yeah.)

But the most viable reason for me using and buying this chocolate so much? It's her favorite. And trust me, there are so many memories that this chocolate has been involved in.



No comments:

Post a Comment