I'm talking about the ToaD.
I rarely read, and that's something every single one of my friends can attest to. I really dislike reading. Out of the 16 books we were required to read in high school, I only actually read 3, the rest I got info on from the internet, mostly SparkNotes. Other than that, the only other books I've read are from the Harry Potter and the Artemis Fowl series. And that's probably it.
Short stories, I'm not very fond of as well. But I read them more frequently than books and online series and what not. Very rarely can short stories get me addicted to them. And there's this one special series that have gotten really really close to me. And it's written by none other than my best friend.
We are both pretty much confused and puzzled about the origins of our friendships. What we both know is that suddenly we became friends through the Lonely Elective Gazebo (see previous post), then somehow we became close friends, and now were pretty much the best of friends.
Now were pretty much somehow like those new stereotypes for best friends, you know, ones who curse each other to death, basically the opposite of what best friends were originally thought to be. And along with this, there are a lot more stupid, crazy, weird, awkward, random and basically events that do not make any sense that has happened between us compared to the ones that do make sense. And somehow, these things keep us together.
This person has completely changed my life ever since we've became best friends. I still can't get over some of the weird things that has happened between us. But beyond these, it can't be helped to get on each others' nerves. I mean, she have ditched me more times than she showed up this semester, she have replaced (not really, but it feels like it, haha) me with her new best friend/s in Ateneo, and some more other stuff. Other than that, I have aggravated her on more than a few occasions as well.
But beyond all of these, she's still my best friend. And she will probably be for a really long time, beyond bad stuff, beyond not-so-awkward-anymore late night conversations, beyond all of these, and even beyond being a distant relative to someone I personally dislike (possibly a frog, cause this could be a title reference as well, haha).
I only hope, though, that this will not be like my other 'best friend' stories. Or so to say, 'ex-best friend' stories.
A/N: Cause she'd probably read this sooner or later, yes, this is a dedication post for you. Can't I not? It's almost the end of the year anyway, hahahaha xD. Hi Thea >:D<
A/N: Cause she'd probably read this sooner or later, yes, this is a dedication post for you. Can't I not? It's almost the end of the year anyway, hahahaha xD. Hi Thea >:D<
No comments:
Post a Comment