There came a time in high school where there was a common 2 and a half hour breaks for everyone, somewhere in the lines of two class periods plus a small break. And you get to fill up those periods with an elective. But you only get one. And the schedule (usually) is either the first or the second period. Sadly, the elective I liked was at the second period, but most of the other electives were in the first. So it was pretty much quiet of juniors during the first period. Except for this one gazebo.
This certain gazebo had a mixture of students from different sections. And they also came from different electives. And somehow, because of the schedule, those people would then become a group of really good friends. One that no distance could completely separate them all. And until now, they pretty much still are together.
We, pretty much are.
<Darren, Angelei, Marlo, Jeremil, Leif, Lianne, Ria, Thea, Jia, Justin, Edmond, Maki, Dennis, Quina> + [Patrick, Kenneth, Jelor, Ronida, Kerwin, Jaren]
If any one of you guys reads this, please, I'm begging, can we please already have our overnight? Please?
A/N: Nah, none of those stuff (jellyfish, swimming, shark) ever happened,I was just too lazy to post this early, and I wasn't home yesterday. Yey
No comments:
Post a Comment